Logo Usage & Linking to ARCB Website
The ARCB logos are trademarked and can only be used with permission. The ARCB grants the use of the “ARCB Certified” logo to certificants in good standing for use on business cards, stationery, brochures, and other advertising for ARCB certificants’ businesses under the following guidelines:
- The ARCB logos may only be used by reflexologists certified by ARCB in the particular discipline for which they are intended.
- The ARCB logos that lack the word “certified” are reserved for ARCB’s use and may not be used at any time, by anyone other than the ARCB.
- The ARCB logos or “ARCB Certified” logos may not be altered in any way.
- ARCB practitioners may use the “ARCB Certified” logo in conjunction with the words “ARCB Board Certified Reflexologist”.
- The ARCB acronym, unless previously identified to mean the American Reflexology Certification Board in an article, brochure, or press release cannot be used by itself.
- The “ARCB Certified” logos are for individual practitioner business use only and can be used in biographical information.
- The ARCB logo or “ARCB Certified” logo may not be used with any words which imply you are endorsed, recommended or licensed by ARCB or to infer you are an instructor or that your educational program is approved by ARCB.
- Logos cannot be used in conjunction with products or in the promotion of products.
Linking to Our Site
The ARCB, in order to safeguard the integrity of the program to remain unbiased or not to appear affiliated with any other program, product, or business, will NOT link to other sites. However, to increase professional resources ARCB links solely to the Reflexology Association of America (RAA) and the American Commission for Accreditation of Reflexology Education and Training (ACARET).