Attending a conference is a great opportunity to connect with people of like minds who share your passion for reflexology and it’s a great opportunity to expand your knowledge. The next national conference hosted by the Reflexology Association of America (RAA) will be April 27-29, 2018 in Chicago. In addition to speakers and workshops RAA will be hosting other activities such as a Leadership Education and Organizational Development (LE&OD) workshop and the Delegate Assembly meeting! You don’t have to be a RAA member or ARCB certificant to attend. Check out the RAA website at www.reflexology-usa.org for more information.
Here’s a start on the list of reasons to attend:
1. Rejuvenate yourself and your passion for reflexology.
2. Expand your horizons through new ideas and thoughts.
3. Continue your education with the leaders in the field.
4. Learn new techniques you can apply in your practice the next day.
5. Earn Continuing Education (CE) units.
6. Network with fellow practitioners.
7. Combine your education with travel.
8. Explore a new city (and possibly write it off as a business expense).
9. Visit vendors and purchase products.
10. Have FUN!