Username or Email Address
LIST ALL THAT APPLY. THIS FORM CONTAINS SPACE TO SUBMIT INFORMATION FOR 3 SCHOOLS/PROGRAMS. PLEASE SUBMIT AN ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT IF NECESSARY.
The following is a binding agreement between you, the candidate submitting this application (Applicant) for the national reflexology examination, and the American Reflexology Certification Board® (ARCB®).
All testing material provided by ARCB® including, but not limited to all data, materials, study guides, and content of the testing instrument are to be considered confidential and proprietary information owned by ARCB® and protected under trademark and copyright agreements. The ARCB® Documentation Forms may only be used for testing purposes.
Materials are not to be disclosed to any third party, under any circumstances. Any disclosure, misuse, copying or transmitting of any material by any means, data or information, including vocal information, whether intentional or unintentional will subject you to disciplinary action, and or prosecution according to the procedures set by ARCB® and applicable laws. Creating and/or using ARCB® study materials to create, supplement or enhance school or workshop curricula or preparatory study groups are considered misuse of ARCB® intellectual property.
Upon notification, if an applicant cancels for any reason prior to sitting for the examination the applicant may have the option for a refund of monies less the processing fee, or may reschedule testing within two (2) years. If the applicant has not rescheduled to take the test within the two-year period any refund is forfeited and the candidate must reapply to take the exam. In case of a refund request all study material must be returned before a refund may be issued.
In addition, the ARCB® logo or the terms “ARCB® Certified” or “Nationally Board Certified Reflexologist” (NBCR) may not be used with any words that imply you are endorsed, recommended or licensed by ARCB® or to infer you are an instructor or that your educational program is approved by ARCB®. Nor can the ARCB® logo be used in conjunction with products.
The certificate, wallet identification card and lapel pin issued after successful completion of the testing process remains the property of ARCB®. After failure to maintain continuing education requirements, failure to pay annual renewal fees, or resolution of a disciplinary action resulting in de-certification, the certificate, lapel pin and identification card must be surrendered to ARCB®.
My electronic signature below attests that I agree to these terms and understand this Non-disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement is legally binding in perpetuity and further agree to abide by, adhere to and honor all of the Non-disclosure / Confidentialiaty conditions above.
By signing below I certify that I have read, understood and agreed to the following:
– All statements made on or in connection with this application and any accommodation requests or attachments are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
– Misrepresentation or omission will cause forfeiture of application fee, right to test and/or certification.
– Upon successfully passing the written, practical and documentation requirements for certification as administered by the ARCB®, I will promote and adhere to the principles, code of ethics and professional standards as set forth by ARCB®.
– My completed application along with a copy of all applicable reflexology education certificates(s), a resume and the full examination fee must be provided at least 60 days prior to my desired test date.
– The examination fee includes a $50 non-refundable processing fee.
– If I have not scheduled an exam date within 12 months of the application date the full fee will be forfeited.
– I will provide at least 24 hours’ notice to the ARCB® office if I need to cancel my scheduled exam date. If I cancel providing the minimum 24 hour notice, my fee may be refunded less the $50 processing fee or may be applied to a future exam date within 2 years. If I do not take the exam within the 2 year period, my full fee will be forfeited.
– If ARCB® cancels an exam that I was scheduled to take, I may choose to have the full exam fee refunded or to keep it on account for the next exam date that I choose within 2 years. If I do not take the exam within the 2 year period, no refund is available.
– Any check(s) returned by the bank due to insufficient funds will be subject to an additional $50 processing fee.
List the city and date you’d like to take your written and practical exam. You may notify our office at a later date if you haven’t yet decided.
Click here to view upcoming exam dates/locations (will open in a new tab/window).
Type your name or initials into the box below.
Remember, if you need disability or translation accommodation, you should complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form at least 30 days before your desired exam date.